5 Things I’m feeling buzzy-mcfuzzy about just now:
1. We are away up to spend this evening at the beautiful @foyerslodge , on the banks of Loch Ness and lawd am I ready. That place is exponentially epic and offt just wait, JUST WAIT till I show you all. We can all sell our houses and buy it and live as one big epic crew where we will chill loch-side drinking local gin and Scott will make fires everyday and it will be wicked. (Who says wicked? I need to stop trying to make wicked happen) [ad]
2. Sailing over to the Isle of Harris with @calmacferries to go and stay with our pals at @lickistoblackhousecamping [also an ad, looks like folk have decided to pay me this summer, which means I can buy Tesco flip flops for all this HEAT we’re due). Best part? WE ARE BRINGING POOCH ON OUR TRIP THIS TIME AND SHE LOVES A BLOGGO DOGGO TRIP. But I love it more. We are all going to stay in a yurt like a wee family, heating beans on a fire and everything. P.S. that’s doggo up there in that vid during golden hour at Loch Duntelchaig.
3. Finally getting to go to Luskentyre, Horgabost and Seilebost beaches. FINALLY. I’ve taken my swimming costume because positivity is my jam this week. This week😁. And we’re heading up to the Callanish Stones which are still standing. Stand and deliver, yo money or yo LIFE. .
4. Getting to see wee granny MacDonald. She is 76 and is more down with the kids than both me and Scott. She also has a wee cold just now so let’s all wish granny good health. .
5. Gin and food. More specifically, @isleofharrisgin 🍸. I’m going to go and hunt myself out some Harris gin because (MASSIVELY SURPRISINGLY) I’ve never tried it and I want to see what all the fuss is about🤔. I can’t wait to enjoy this in the comfort of my yurt, with doggo and Scotto I’m tow. Summer blog trips are a 10.